Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Events

Alex opens a birthday present
He turned 7 on October 20. My baby boy is not so baby anymore.
Call me "Mr. Alec" 

Preston and Alec at McDonalds Playland on his birthday

Alec in his Halloween costume

Another costume

Cute cousins at the Pumpkin Patch

Mitchell


Mitchell found his way into the water and was loving it. Everyone turned to watch and admire Mitchell's adventurous  spirit. Then he fell. Maybe I shouldn't have been taking pictures... We were in charge while Tawny took Aubree to the bathroom. Oops. (April would tell this story much better. It was pretty funny.)

Mitchell had a rough week. Tawny tries her best to protect this guy, but he has a knack for getting hurt. He goes for what he wants, throwing caution to the wind. I can't remember all the stories behind these bruises, but I know he fell out of the car once and on this outing he took a direct hit in the face from a small pumpkin. I won't say who was swinging. Tawny tried to lay low until some of these owies faded away.

Fun on a giant pipe









They are making cobra faces. Do you see them?

Sweetest little witch ever

The preschoolers perform for moms. They were adorable. Anna of course refused to sing her solo. I just have to accept that my kids will never sing for me. They are the anti-performers. Even my gregarious Alec never would sing at moments like these.

Aubree sang beautifully of course. She's was a darling fairy princess.

Annalisa, not singing, but looking awfully cute


Lincoln was a super star :) He rose to the challenge and sang about two colors of pumpkins, red and blue. He tried to sing about a green pumpkin too, but didn't have enough hands to hold that bean bag.

Pals
The boys have enjoyed playing soccer together this fall.

Halloween night, featuring a pirate, a dementor, Ducktape girl, Luigi, Spiderman, SWAT guy, Mario, a giraffe, a fairy, and a witch

At the truck-or-treat
These kids have candy coming out of their ears.

3 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures!!! We do have lots of fun don't we. What a wild bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a black eye on Mitchell? Wow. Hmm...wouldn't have happened on my watch.

    Nice costumes and nice green tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who do all those cute kids belong to .....Us!!! We love them

    ReplyDelete