Sunday, January 6, 2013

Outing with Geoff

Just before the end of the Christmas break, Geoff gave me and April a break from the kiddos and took them to Autumn Hill where he works. His school for disabled children has many fun and interesting toys to play on, and the kids always have a blast there. They have even chosen to go there over the Magic House. They played and played and then went to eat at Taco Bell. Geoff even took the camera to snap a few pictures. At home I was enjoying doing the laundry in solitude while watching Downton Abbey. I had piles and piles of clothes to wash and was mostly finished when they came home. It was a very relaxing afternoon. Thanks to Geoff!

Lincoln on the Flying Thing

Annabug!

Hula-hooping on a tricycle like it's no big deal


The favorite activity I think

More swinging fun

Preston and Alec doing the Xbox 360
I love Alec's expression.

Geoff assured me that she was loving this. 




We had to get a little more sledding in before the snow melted. 
It's mostly gone now, but it was fun while it lasted.



No comments:

Post a Comment