Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Autumntime!

 How I love taking photographs in the fall! St. Louis may not have had it's most colorful autumn, but it is still very pretty. Another week or so and the trees will be bare. I find myself dreading that a little. Last winter was so cold and they say it will another winter like that this year.
But for now I am loving these gorgeous fall days.
Annalisa came home from school and went straight for my piles of leaves. I had been raking off and on throughout the day. She was having so much fun, that I didn't even mind the fact that the leaves were once again all over the place. She can be so delightful.



 All of a sudden Adam came flying in. I'm not sure what he was expecting, maybe a nice bounce or something- like jumping on the bed. But the pile wasn't that deep. He groaned, checked out his knees, then came out of the pile looking pretty sheepish. I laughed and laughed.




 Alec joined in for a while. He thought I was taking photos of the leaves he threw, but haha, they were pictures of him. Outsmarted by his sneaky mother. It's ridiculous how he hates the camera.



 Adam likes to walk Calli around the block a few times after school. Anna tagged along.
(He even brings his doggie doodoo bag- what a responsible boy I have. :))








No comments:

Post a Comment