Saturday, March 14, 2015

Adam

Finally I have a few pictures of my oldest boy, who is quickly becoming a young man. He is officially taller than me, 5' 10" I believe, and still growing. He is smart, sweet, kind and helpful. He wore a tux for a large ensemble competition so I had to bribe him to take a few pictures. Next year he will be quitting music completely (no more trombone, no more piano *sniff*) so this was one of my last chances to see him wearing a tux. Music is just not his thing. We will be spending more time doing scouts, computer stuff, robotics, etc.
Maybe someday he'll ask a girl to Prom and I'll get him back into a tux. But for now that is not something we can imagine. We are just hoping that someday he will talk to a girl. Baby steps.  












 



No comments:

Post a Comment