Friday, August 17, 2012

The Magic House


Playing at the Magic House
Annalisa and I had some impressive hair.


I like this expression.

Jumping to Dad


Alec was a little fish this summer. He always wanted to go and was usually the last one to get out of the water. 

Having fun with Uncle Dave

More interesting poses by Alec
A picnic at Elephant Rocks. We had yummy sandwiches and other treats, but as the days of picnicking went on, we grew quite sick of these kinds of foods.
Another Carthage Jail picture
Annlisa, Dave, Adam, and Linda

Annalisa fell for Dave right off the bat. 
I don't think he minds.
Mariah and Trevor in Nauvoo. We were very glad to bring her along. She is a peacemaker among our kids. She's also kind of an honorary Barney grandchild.




On the wagon ride
I love the Women's Garden. I have a picture of me at the statues when I was 11 years old. I remember being there and thinking that it was a very neat place.


No comments:

Post a Comment