Friday, August 17, 2012

Summertime

 Lovely Maren
 It was great to be with sisters this summer. I love that we can drive to see each other. We missed Trista though and thought about her often. At the sisters' Thai food outing we looked at the two empty chairs and wished that Mom and Trista were sitting in them.
 Tawny's so pretty.
 This is Alec at the visitor's center at the Independence Temple Site in Missouri. The kids enjoyed playing pioneer. That have a great visitor's center there.

 Rolling down the hills at the temple site. I hope this isn't too disrespectful. I rolled down temple hills as a kids too. They just have great grass!

 Maren brought her friend Alexis on our church history tour and temple open house. Isn't the temple site behind them lovely. I can't wait to see this temple built.
 Alec has a hard time taking a normal picture. He's adorable though.
 These pictures of the kids were taken outside the St. Louis temple when we went there for a family outing is the springtime.
 Someday I think these teeth will fit the face. :)




 Tricky business trying to get them that close to each other without violence. These family pictures never work out for us...

 Alec is telling on someone to sympathetic cousin, Eliza. He doesn't get much from me these days. You know, it's just been too many years of tattle-telling.
 I asked the ninjas to look mean. I love Peter's effort at a mean face. Funny kid.
 The boys were so proud of this strange pictures that I had to put it in.
 Playing in N.C.

 These girls are such great buddies. They were always together and always getting along.
 We got caught in a rainstorm at the Science Museum. They didn't mind a bit.
 This was a fun swim/pizza party in N.C. with the Stewarts. We almost had the whole place to ourselves.
 During the adult swim time, the kids came over to terrorize the baby pool. :)
 Calvin takes great pictures. So cute!

 We hike around beautiful Ayr Mount.
 Tara mentioned she doesn't have a single picture of just herself, so we took a few. I think she looks so pretty. Such great skin without make-up! She always says it's a job requirement.
 Now we are at the zoo at St. Louis. I know everything is out of order, but I haven't yet figured out how to move stuff around. Maybe Tawny can help me figure this out. This is my first attempt at a blog.
 Look at Trevor and Chase. Such great friends... Tawny and I are always trying to encourage a Alec/Chase friendship, but the Trevor factor gets in the way. He definitely has a way with little cousins. They all adore him. 
 A little water time at the zoo always feels good.
 We sure liked hanging around Trace this summer. We saw him regularly. All I had to do was mention that there would be food to eat and he was there. :) He bonded with all the kids with lots of swimming and outings. They all love him and are going to miss him.
Louisa Farmer
 I love taking this little girl's picture! She has gorgeous eyes.
 The kids were all over Trace at the pool. I kind of felt bad about that. His back had quite a few scratch marks. He was a great sport about it.
 Trace tried to coordinate this jump. It wasn't easy. This was the fourth attempt. Check out Eliza. She's a great little poser.
 Peter Stewert
This is back at Ayr Mount. I had to put it in cuz she's so dang cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment