Wednesday, October 17, 2012

St. Louis in the fall

On a nature walk with Maren

Maren at Babler Park

This morning I brought my camera along on our walk to school. It was another gorgeous fall morning in Wildwood. I love this time of year! I walk around in awe of the world around me. The fall is so pretty here, and the season goes on for months. The kids probably get tired of hearing me say, "Hey, look at that!" But I've noticed that they are also very impressed with the fall foliage. These pictures may make Mom and Dad a little homesick, but I still thought they would like to see their old neighborhood at this lovely time of year.

Trevor walking the dog
Calli also loves our morning walks to school. Alec, however, doesn't appreciate them, and prefers to hop on the bus like he did this morning. Maybe he would rather be with his friends. It is a nice opportunity for me to talk to Trevor though, who is sometimes a little quiet and reserved.







Our view from the front yard

Our view from the dining room window

Days like this make me so grateful that we came here. We are hoping to stay. St. Louis feels like home. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall in St Louis. Beautiful Grandchildren.
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous pictures! The colors are so vivid and dramatic. I love the fall here too!

    ReplyDelete