Friday, September 28, 2012

Little Girls

The girls played so nicely today.They stuck together and were very girly together all day long. Poor Mitchell was feeling very left out. Here they are hiding under the dining room table.

And behind the piano...

And in my bed...

And in our closet...


I opened the door to my room to check on how things were going in there, and three naked girls ran out. I thought it was a good opportunity for a bath. They had a wonderful time in there, and I was wondering how I would get them out. Louisa took care of that for me. She pooped in the tub. They evacuated quickly after that. 

2 comments:

  1. They are cute. I'm glad they played so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louisa is good at get people out of the water with her poop. It's kind of her thing.

    ReplyDelete