Monday, January 5, 2015

New York, New York!

The seniors and cousins
on the subway.


At Wicked, the lucky ducks!


Trista and I saw Beautiful and Matilda on Broadway. Both were great!


At the Metropolitan Museum of Art


A little overwhelmed by the NY pigeons

NY style pizza!

We took some cell phone pics which aren't very good. I left my camera in PA unfortunately.


Times Square



Top of Empire State Building


 Central Park

Giant Apple Store



Trump Plaza


 


 Grand Central Station
 


 More Art at the Museum- I would love to come back here with more time to spend.














 A super yummy meal! I can't even remember where we were.
 

Collin at the NY Stock Exchange on Wall Street

Dad at the 9/11 Memorial


Planning our next stop


The Survivor Tree
I love this. It's such a great symbol of the resilience of the American people. 

Those fun glasses lasted one month and were gone.
Alec found opportunities here and there to sit down.
It got very annoying.

















Across from the Statue of Liberty
We packed as much as we could into our 2 days in NY. Many thanks to my dad who made this fun trip happen for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment