Friday, October 4, 2013

Annalisa at Preschool

  Bubbles and Balloons

 I like to take pictures at preschool for the weekly newsletter/blog. Here are the pictures I've taken of Annalisa doing preschool activities. I was a little worried about how it would be to be her teacher, but she has been wonderful. She lasts the whole day (except once when she put herself down for a nap) and she participates in all of the activities. She does her art projects in both the morning and afternoon. I hear her singing the preschool songs all day long. She is growing up and getting more confidence. Sigh... This is my baby.


She has made a lot of progress in reading as well, and she is the one to remind me to do our reading lessons. (She gets a Starburst...) She likes her preschool friends, and this week we finally added a little girl to our class, and she is thrilled about that. (Although I thought she was doing pretty well with all the boys-  they are nice boys.)


Hungry Caterpillar becomes a butterfly

Pancake Day


Trampoline is always popular for Outside Freeplay


 She and her buddies kept trying to turn on the hose. She ran in to get her swimsuit on even after I said "no more water." I did end up with wet preschoolers.

Pushing the 3-year-olds around

Calli was the star of "D is for Dog" Day. Lucky Calli. See how happy she is?

Finger painting with pudding
Kind of disgusting, right?



 Preschool at the park




Playdough

Annalisa is not a fan of Dress-Up.
She also tells me that she hates pink.
But I guess I found just the right costumes at the thrift store because she wore this all day.

Egg balancing and egg races




E is for Eggs!





Oranges for Orange Day
The Color Days were one of Anna's favorite things last year in April's preschool, so we did it too!
I love seeing the little guys all matching- so cute!

A smelling quiz
"Hmm. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it."


Spy Glasses

 
Apple Day
Preschool is so fun! I am so glad April and Tawny convinced me to do it.


1 comment:

  1. Yours looks way more amazing than mine! That's o.k. though. I knew it would be. Love it!

    ReplyDelete